Charting the progress and uptake of technology enabled services and projects is an important underpinning activity across the SCTTs work programme.
SCTT will share information and good practice, outcomes and evaluation. This includes:
• Identifying new and sharing existing evaluations and evaluation techniques to measure the impact of telehealth and telecare.
• Developing and maintaining a national database of telehealth and telecare services in Scotland which will act as a supportive sign-posting tool for those setting up new services.
• Continuing to promote good practice and facilitate shared learning across Scotland via the Telehealth and Telecare Learning Network.
• Capturing and sharing lessons learned along with the outcomes and evaluations from projects and services that we are involved in.
• Developing and sharing cost and volume models which can help to address the invest-to-save requirements to scale up telehealth and telecare.
• Linking with other ongoing outcomes activities, contributing where appropriate.
• Acting in partnership with our stakeholders, using our national role to disseminate information to all interested parties.
Click here to find out more about the available resources on the subject of measurement.