The Improvement Fund has £200,000 to award in financial year 2017-18. Applicants can apply as a single organisation or a partnership. Applicants can apply for grants between £5,000 and £75,000.
The Improvement Fund will seek to fund projects at a local level that improve the quality of health and social care services in Scotland. Projects that:
· design and test new solutions that have the potential to lead to sustainable measurable improvements and/or spread ideas that have already been tested and demonstrated impact
· are ready to go and have a senior organisational sponsor
· have a plan to actively share learning locally, regionally and/or nationally
· will have a direct impact on service users within a 12–15 month funding period
· contribute to the delivery of the National Health and Wellbeing Outcomes , and
· contribute to the delivery of local integration priorities and strategies and the reducing inequalities agenda.
Applications will be accepted from:
The Expression of Interest form is now available from: http://www.ihub.scot/improvement-fund in advance of the application period being open.
If you would like any further information about the Improvement Fund please contact Catherine Banks, Improvement Fund Manager, .
The Improvement Fund website is now live and you can find more information at www.ihub.scot/improvement-fund
For information on funded projects from 2016-2017 please see the website